[DRBD-user] Force a resource to become primary

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Apr 4 17:41:10 CEST 2008

Achim, please, first go read http://www.drbd.org/users-guide (which will
answer most of the questions you have posted today, too, incidentally) and
until you have done so, please try not to confuse others by giving them
misleading pointers.

On Friday 04 April 2008 17:24:32 Achim Stumpf wrote:
> Roy Keene (Contractor) schrieb:
> > All,
> >
> >     I'm using DRBD 8.2.5 and trying to force a DRBD resource to become
> > primary while the peer is unavailable.  My resource is Consistent, but
> > not UpToDate.

Roy, can you post your drbd.conf please?

Thanks,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.