[DRBD-user] Xen

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Apr 3 09:21:43 CEST 2008

Dmitry,

since you haven't told us us the error message with with Xen "refuses to start
up", I can only guess here -- but you might want to check out
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2007-November/007794.html for a
thread that probably applies to your situation.

Hope this helps,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.