[DRBD-user] What to gather when a lockup happens? FC6 + drbd 8.0.5

Jason Zhang jzhang at silver-peak.com
Mon Sep 10 23:45:29 CEST 2007

I have an experimental setup, and the primary node seems to lockup in a
few occasions, mostly due to it is not connected to secondary (manually
disconnected or connection breakage). Once it enters in that state,
issuing shutdown command won't reboot the machine, had to power cycle.

My questions are:

1. what information should I gather in this case?
2. any software methods to kill/reload drbd besides physically pressing
the reset/power buttons?

Thanks.

Jason