R: [DRBD-user] Clustering DB2

Stefano Cislaghi S.Cislaghi at inet.it
Mon Sep 10 11:20:58 CEST 2007

I know, but on second box do not want to start.
Running
db2teps1 at itsm-sys2a ~]$ sqllib/adm/db2licm -l
DBI1423N This option requires the creation of an instance.

Explanation:

 Features that are required to perform this action are only
accessible once an instance has been created.

User Response:

 Please create an instance and issue this command again.

And on first node (where was installed the first time) run without
problem.

--
Stefano Cislaghi
Sistemista - Tivoli Engineer