[DRBD-user] Server reboots

Pierguido pierg75 at yahoo.it
Tue Oct 30 16:25:43 CET 2007

Hi all.
I was installing a little cluster (2 nodes) with drbd.
There were 3 drbd devices, two are use in a master/slave configuration
with data for apache and mysql.
The third device was used as active/active shared disk, formated with
ocfs2 and containing data for postfix/courier server.
Everything was running smootly till few days ago...i tested the cluster
with a script that was sending 2000 mails at once...one server reboots
itselfs after random time (actually it reboots itself only the hp machine).
Now the ocfs2 daemon tries to mount the partition but it just locks there.
I don't see any error in the logs, nothing.
I'm thinking about an hardware reset, but ocfs2 is making me worry.
Anyone has a similar setup?
The version of the programs are:

kernel 2.6.23.1
drbd 8.0.6