[DRBD-user] Mirroring between NFS servers

Kelsey Cummings kgc at corp.sonic.net
Mon Oct 29 22:18:56 CET 2007

On Mon, Oct 29, 2007 at 04:14:39PM -0500, Dave Dykstra wrote:
> The internet archive has it all:

Of course I'm thinking I should check google or the wayback machine when I
posted that.

..

The problem with that active/active nfs how to is that it is based around
using a shared scsi/fcal subsystem as opposed to drbd.  It's easy enough to
merge the two together but it is also old and a bit clunky.  I had to tweak
a bunch of his things to get it to work under heartbeat 2 as well.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc at corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way