[DRBD-user] Mirroring between NFS servers

Dave Dykstra dwdha at drdykstra.us
Mon Oct 29 21:43:04 CET 2007

It looks like no-one has posted this link in this thread, and Saqib
doesn't seem to have seen it:
    http://www.linux-ha.org/HaNFS
The web page is admittedly confusing, but it does mention sharing
with DRBD.  My experience is a few years old, but yes, linux-ha + DRBD
is a good cheap way to get a high availability file server.

- Dave