[DRBD-user] SLES9 .244 drbd 8.2.0 kernel oops

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Oct 29 13:22:33 CET 2007

Andre,

just making sure: you changed your drbd.conf on both servers, rebooted both
servers, and _after_ both servers came back up, you attempted another
disconnect and got a kernel oops from that?

If yes, please post the relevant lines from your most recent kernel log again
(from both servers).

Thanks,
Florian

--