[DRBD-user] Booting from drbd: How?

Rustedt, Florian florian.rustedt at smartnet.de
Mon Oct 8 10:24:17 CEST 2007

Hello list,

I didn't find any suitable info for this on google, so i am asking ;)

I want to boot the complete drbd-drive. How do i do this?

My intention would be to build a small busybox-filesystem and try to compile
the drbd-package in it. Or is there a smarter way out there?

Kind regards, Florian
named recipient(s) only.