[DRBD-user] newbie question about DRBD

Nate Seif seifn at rstechnicalservices.com
Thu Nov 29 01:08:10 CET 2007

It sounds like you have not properly compiled DRBD or configured your OS
for DRBD...

Have a peek at:
http://wiki.linux-ha.org/DRBD/HowTo/Install

Did you compile DRBD using the "patch kernel" or "kernel module" method?

If you patched the kernel, did you reboot with the patched kernel? If you
compiled the module, did you load the module before trying to start DRBD?
(running "# modprobe drbd" ?)

Nate