[DRBD-user] IS DRBD WORKS ON VLX?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Nov 28 11:01:08 CET 2007

On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 10:24:25AM +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 01:49:53PM +0530, sri vasulu wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > IS DRBD WORKS ON VLX?
> >

> > please provide the answer.
>
> is it just me,
> or would people from india have a
> really hard time working with japanese?

sorry, before someone misunderstands me...
I don't really like being shouted at.
I don't really like demanding behaviour
 on a public, for-free mailing list.
maybe it was not even meant that way.

I have friends from india, as well as from japan.
most misunderstandings with the former are about
their aparent rudeness; the misunderstandings with
the later are mostly because they tend to be too polite
to say directly what they think. throw those together,
and you have a very funny conversation.

--
: commercial DRBD/HA support and consulting: sales at linbit.com :
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :