[DRBD-user] IS DRBD WORKS ON VLX?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Nov 28 10:22:56 CET 2007

> Hi all,
>
> plz provide the info for the following question.
>
> IS DRBD WORKS ON VLX?

you mean that VLX?
http://www.virtuallogix.com/fileadmin/pdf/VLX-OverviewTechBrief.pdf

Of course not. As long as DRBD stays a linux kernel module only, it
won't work on BSD, or on any other unix, and not on VLX, either.

But of course, if you run linux inside that VLX, and drbd inside that
linux, I don't see why this should not work.

But I don't see why one would want to do that, either.

--
: commercial DRBD/HA support and consulting: sales at linbit.com :
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :