[DRBD-user] Migration metadata from 0.7.x to 8.x.x fail with "Magic number not found"

Francis SOUYRI francis.souyri at apec.fr
Thu Nov 15 08:45:41 CET 2007

Hello Florian,

    I do not remove the comments because I am not the only engineer that
manipulate the cluster and unfortunately the others do not "know" Drbd
so the comments may help us.

In attachment you have a new config file, but actually I can not validate.

I want a "no limit" syncer parameter, so in drbd "no limit" = max =
700MB/s no ?
My network dedicated to drbd is 2x1Gb/s this is less than 700MB/s okay
but I can use 2x10Gb/s link (approx 2500MB/s) and a BIG backend.

I have the same problem with the 8.2.1, the 0.7.x see the metadata but
the 8.2.x no... in attachment you have the output.

Best regards.

Francis