[DRBD-user] DRBD 8 on top of LVM

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Tue May 8 16:17:07 CEST 2007

On Dienstag, 8. Mai 2007 14:52, Jeff Fisher wrote:
> Does anyone here use DRBD 8 on top of LVM?
I do, but it is still slightly unstable for me, causing both machines to
reboot. With Lars' hints I have tracked down the out of memory issues (which
I no longer get), but there are still some occasional hard reboots that I
need to solve before going into production mode.

We would be highly interested in your experience with this mode of operation.

with best regards,
Rene

Gibraltar firewall       http://www.gibraltar.at/