[DRBD-user] Cheap HA Cluster

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Mar 21 18:45:34 CET 2007

I'm going to attempt a similar setup here shortly, just waiting on the
hardware.  I found an article while researching the idea, but it
somewhat leaves the high availability question unresolved.  I'd also be
interested to hear of any other Xen + DRBD HA implementations.

http://www.gridvm.org/drbd-lvm-gnbd-and-xen-for-free-and-reliable-san.ht
ml

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III