[DRBD-user] Sync rate is 300K/s!

James Vanns james.vanns at framestore-cfc.com
Wed Mar 21 17:43:58 CET 2007

I have a crossover cable between two machines sporting 1GigE NICs. With DRBD 8.0.0 I'm getting a sync rate of '376 (320) K/sec' as reported by /proc/drbd! What gives!? This isn't normal as I had a better rate with beta 6 (I think). I have not put a cap on the maximum rate in the configuration file. I have also tried pausing the sync, adding a cap of ~600M, then resuming the sync all to no avail.

Anyone else experience this?

Jim

--
James Vanns