[DRBD-user] skip-initial-sync?

David Huang david_huang at proware.com.tw
Wed Mar 21 04:06:50 CET 2007

Hello Group

I am using DRBD to do the replication since version 0.7. Everything runs
smoothly. Thanks for the great work of developing such useful utility.

Since the volumes are getting bigger now days, it takes a lot of time to do
the first time initial sync. After reading the skip-initial-sync
<http://drbd-plus.linbit.com/examples:skip-initial-sync>  document, I am
wondering is it possible to skip-initial-sync to the LVM volume which
contains empty XFS filesystem?? Or I have to create filesystem on the volume
after doing skip-initial-sync??

Sincerely

David Huang

--
This message has been scanned for viruses
by MailScanner, and is