[DRBD-user] primary/primary setup and smaller meta-data

Ciprian Badescu ciprianbadescu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 14:50:11 CET 2007

 Hi,

 I'm trying to use drbd for the first time and I have
 two questions:

 1. It is possible to use primary - RW/primary - RO
 with EXT3FS or other non-cluster FS?
 Right now I got "Multiple primaries not allowed by
 config"(I have not found any configuration directive
 related to this), not even reach the point to mount
 the FS.
 2. "Currently DRBD meta-data reserves 128MB". It is
 possible to decrease that. Has anyone done that?

 Thank you,
 Ciprian Badescu