[DRBD-user] Shrinking Filesystem

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Fri Jun 22 16:24:09 CEST 2007

I have two iSCSI targets that I have drbd 8.0.3 running on (CentOS 5). I'm
using OCFS2 on my nodes. My question is, which filesystem do I need to
shrink for DRBD? Do I want to shrink the iSCSI disk on the nodes
(/dev/sdb1), the actual block device on both iSCSI targets (/dev/sdb), or
the drbd device on the iSCSI targets (/dev/drbd0)? And can I do this after I
have used OCFS2 to format the disk? Thanks,

Rob