[DRBD-user] reconnecting failed node after re-OSing

Alex Dean alex at crackpot.org
Thu Jul 26 12:24:00 CEST 2007

I had a 0.7 drbd cluster running for several months.  One of the
machines in the cluster failed, and had to be re-Osed.  The other node
has been running stand-alone for about a week now.

When we re-connect them for the first time, will the current primary
know to do a full resync, or will it try to do an incremental sync from
the last time they were connected?