[DRBD-user] mounting /dev/drbd0

James Wilson jwilson at transolutions.net
Mon Jul 23 21:01:09 CEST 2007

Hey all,

    After I created my drbd device /dev/drbd0 I put a gfs file system on
it. I then exported it using gnbd Then I installed a xen domU. The xen
domU works fine and the data is replicating the way it should my only
question is should I be able to mount this device on the drbd server?
when I issue the command mount /dev/drbd0 /mnt/test and it tells me to
specify a file system but if I specify a file system with the -t command
it doesn't recognize gfs or ext3 or ext2. Did I do something wrong? Any
help is appreciated.