[DRBD-user] Drbd ocfs2

Pierguido pierg75 at yahoo.it
Thu Jul 19 18:21:33 CEST 2007

I finally managed to solve the problem with drbd...now everything works
as primary/primary and with ocfs2 fs on it.
I just noticed one thing...u tried to shutdown one node and then to
write something in the other node...start again the other node and check
if they were ri-sync.
But i saw that the second node went up with the drbd set secondary:

cluster-2:/home/pier# cat /proc/drbd
version: 8.0.4 (api:86/proto:86)
SVN Revision: 2947 build by root at cluster-2, 2007-07-17 20:13:16
 0: cs:Connected st:Secondary/Primary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r---
    ns:0 nr:25734 dw:25734 dr:0 al:0 bm:20 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0
        resync: used:0/31 hits:1681 misses:15 starving:0 dirty:0 changed:15
        act_log: used:0/257 hits:0 misses:0 starving:0 dirty:0 changed:0

Now if i change it to primary (drbdadm -- --overwrite-data-of-peer
primary mail) and mount the fs everything is ok.
Why the drbd is not set already with primary?
Thanks

pier