[DRBD-user] Adding disk space

Dimitri Volski dimavo at mailcall.com.au
Mon Jul 9 03:47:24 CEST 2007

Hi,

I want to add some space. I have already upgraded the slave to have
900GB, while the master (and the actual storage) is 300GB.
Master and slave are mirrored. Would it be a problem if I disconnect
DRBD, make Slave primary, then do a resize2fs on Slave to match its
900GB, then upgrade Master to have 900GB as well? Or is it still safer
to copy the data to a third server, then recreate the DRBD mirror from that?

Thank you,
Dimitri Volski

dangerous content by Mail Call antivirus software, and is
believed to be clean.