[DRBD-user] DRBD+Heartbeat++LVM+Xen

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Fri Jan 26 16:19:02 CET 2007

On 2007-01-13T15:14:42, "José E. Colón Rodríguez"
<jecolon at oss.cayey.upr.edu> wrote:

Hey José,

just a heads up!

With the current heartbeat version at hg.linux-ha.org/dev, we also
support "migrate" (instead of stop/start) for moving a Xen guest.

Combined with drbd8, you should be able to use it as well.

(I've not personally tried that, so you might wish find out and test
;-) We've played with Xen migrate on top of real storage/iSCSI though so
far, but drbd8 I just haven't had time yet.)

Sincerely,
    Lars

--
SUSE Labs, Research and Development
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH - A Novell Business	 -- Charles Darwin