[DRBD-user] Split-Brain: how to solve?

Enrico Morelli enrico.morelli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 17:50:35 CET 2007

Dear all,

I'm trying drbd-8.0rc1 and heartbeat 2. Nothing works well. But in
this moment I reached the Split-Brain condition, and I'm unable to
recovery the situation. I tried all command format without any result.
I found another message in the list with the same situation and the
suggestion was:
drbdadm ----discard-my-data connect all

but drbdadm hasn't this flag, only drbdsetup has and doesn't works for me.

How can I solve this situation?

Thanks
Enrico