[DRBD-user] 0.7.22 does not unload kernel module

Achim Stumpf newgrp at gmx.de
Fri Jan 12 15:13:25 CET 2007

Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> so if you get this to reproduce easily, let me know.
> you may have hit a bug that shows up in your particular setup...

Actually I have set that up on two servers. On both of them i got the
same issue with fedora core 5 and one of the original kernels.

Now I have taken the 2.6.18.6 Kernel of kernel.org. With that one it
works without any problems until now.

It is always a bit of a strange behaviour with those original
fedora/redhat kernels i experienced, but if you are interested in a
reproduction i can look next week if i find some time for that. But give
me some advice what you will need then of mine...

Thanks a lot,

Achim