[DRBD-user] Unmounting filesystems after some time freezes the entire system

Leroy van Logchem leroy.vanlogchem at wldelft.nl
Thu Jan 11 23:16:11 CET 2007

> - DRBD software : 0.7.22 (compiled by hand)
> - FileSystem type : EXT3 (mount options : defaults,rw)
> One more information regarding my configuration, it is an active/active
> cluster (2 DRBD resources)
You might want to setup a 'netdump' service, which includes netconsole,
to gain more information when the semi-crash happens.

Mounting of one ext3 on both sides is not supported, are you?
How does the system behave without heartbeat active? (maybe heartbeat
is pulling the plug on it's own).

A setup like yours is known to run quite stable.