[DRBD-user] rpm building bug?

Monty Taylor mtaylor at mysql.com
Fri Jan 5 20:25:02 CET 2007

Hey guys,

When I'm building RPMS on RHEL ES 4.4 or CentOS 4.4 with make rpm, I
get errors from this line in the spec file:

test "$(scripts/get_uts_release.sh)" = %{kernelversion}

get_uts_release.sh seems to depend on the value of KDIR, which doesn't
seem to be set.

However, if I pass the %{kdir} to the script, it works fine. I've
attached a patch for this, although I'm sure there could be another
way to deal with that.

Thanks!
Monty