[DRBD-user] DRBD Question

Enrico Morelli enrico.morelli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:56:57 CET 2007

Dear all,

I have two servers and I want to create an active/active heartbeat cluster.
In a server I want to put web pages and in the other some databases.

Given that must be only one primary server, is it possible to create a
drbd filesystem on each server and replicate its?

EG.
/dev/drbd0 -> /webpages on server1
/dev/drbd1 -> /db_data on server2

/webpages should be replicated on server2 and /db_data should be
replicated on server1. If server1 died, on server2 will be mounted
also /webpages.

Thanks
Enrico