[DRBD-user] Use DRBD and LVM Snapshots to create a point-in-time replica

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Jan 4 16:39:14 CET 2007

As the subject says I want to know if it is possible to use DRBD and LVM
snapshots to create a point-in-time replica?

This would allow me to rotate snapshots in a pattern that would provide
the best consistency/coverage for my needs.

Ross S. W. Walker
Information Systems Manager
Medallion Financial, Corp.
437 Madison Avenue