[DRBD-user] OCFS2 over DRBDv8

Rene Mayrhofer rene.mayrhofer at gibraltar.at
Tue Feb 27 18:23:17 CET 2007

Am Dienstag, 27. Februar 2007 16:48 schrieb lars:
> ocfs does "illegal" things based on plain wrong assumptions.
> find a patch for ocfs2 on drbd-dev and ocfs2-devel,
Is that patch likely to make it into upstream soon?

Or is GFS2 better or even the "recommended" file system for primary/primary
drbd volumes? Do people already use primary/primary in practice? I'm still in
testing, but would like to move that into production within a week or so. Is
that realistic or am I too wishful? ;-)

with best regards,
Rene

Gibraltar firewall       http://www.gibraltar.at/