[DRBD-user] DRBD mon Monitor

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Feb 8 17:29:14 CET 2007

Hi Darren,

I don't know anything about Mon per se, but you can probably adapt one
of the Nagios plugins for DRBD.  It looks like Mon also uses a
plugin-like approach and also uses the return values to figure out if
the state is good, bad, warning, or unknown.  There are two DRBD plugins
on nagiosexchange.org, one written by Igor Genibel and one by myself.  I
just updated mine yesterday to specifically add support for DRBD 8. Both
are written in Perl so they will be easy to modify.

Good luck,

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office