[DRBD-user] drbd 0.8 primary/primary limit question

vasiliy at linuxspecial.com vasiliy at linuxspecial.com
Mon Dec 24 19:39:55 CET 2007

Ladies and Gents,

   Current project is asking for a clustered file system
to be used in a small web farm.  Unfortunately, NFS is not
an option at this point, for budget constraints... small
client...

   Researching alternative options... and seeing DRBD
primary/primary option with OCFS2 as a feasible
alternative.

   Question...  You can only have 2 primary/primary nodes
in such setup, correct?  In my case, if I got a 3rd web
server, client would have to procure a NAS...

Best Regards,

Vasiliy Boulytchev