[DRBD-user] Connectivity question

Rois Cannon rois at cobiz.com
Tue Dec 18 22:19:45 CET 2007

I'm doing something similar and although I'm pretty new at this I'm
gathering the best setup would be to have heartbeat running over both
eth0 and eth1 as well as providing a serial connection.  That way if the
drbd link goes down, the peer-outdater program can use one of the other
heartbeat paths/links to outdate the secondary and keep heartbeat from
using it.