[DRBD-user] ocfs2 over drbd

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Dec 11 15:27:59 CET 2007

Carlos,

> Here is the information from the logs.
> But the messages on the logs do not give much information.

It's much more useful information than the strace you submitted earlier. :-)

> root at apolo1:~# tail /var/log/syslog
>  Dec 11 11:23:42 apolo1 kernel: (25740,3):ocfs2_initialize_super:1367
> ERROR: couldn't mount because of unsupported optional features (10).
> Dec 11 11:23:42 apolo1 kernel: (25740,3):ocfs2_fill_super:568 ERROR: status
> = -22

Please find out _what_ that unsupported optional feature is on your ocfs2, and
let us know the results. "PAGER=cat debugfs.ocfs2 -R stats /dev/drbd0" is
your friend, and tunefs.ocfs2 once you know what to fix.

However, it seems you are primarily dealing with an OCFS2 issue, not a DRBD
issue. So perhaps this list isn't the most helpful resource in
troubleshooting your problem.

Cheers,
Florian

--