[DRBD-user] Newbie question. DRBD refuses to connect to each other after some accident

Tao Yu taoyu2007 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 21:22:36 CET 2007

I have drbd running on two machines. When they are in the connect state, I
     1. unplug the ethernet cable they talk to each other
     2. stop drbd on one box (ha1), "service drbd stop"
     3. restore the connection
     4. on ha1,  modprobe drbd; drbdadm up all

After this, those two drbd instances just do not connect to each other. They
both in StandAlone state.

I tried "drbdadm connect all", but does not help.

Is there any command I can use to make them resync with each other?

Thanks,
Tao