[DRBD-user] Xen with drbd8

Nicole Wiesner nwiesner at wave-computer.de
Mon Dec 3 10:58:56 CET 2007

Hi,

I am new with drbd an Xen but I tried one Week to install various
drbd-versions on a ubuntu 6.06 LTS Dom0 with xen-2.6.18 kernel
and various DomU-Distributions (6.06 LTS, gusty, etch, feisty).
I think my problem is that I can`t find the right kernel-headers for the
xen-kernel. Because of the missing kernel-headers I can`t create
the kernel-module.
I don`t need to have an ubuntu-install.
Can some help me to find an efficient combination of distribution,
xen-kernel and drbd-version?

Thanks for your help.

Nicole