[DRBD-user] Problems with applications on top of DRBD locking up, becoming defunct

Lavender, Ben ben.lavender at mcdean-europe.com
Thu Aug 30 10:29:06 CEST 2007

The co'd branch doesn't build for me on a machine that can build the
8.0.5 tgz.

Make works, but after removing the rpms from 8.0.5 and removing the
module, whatever make install did seems to have lost them.  I'd be more
comfortable with make rpm, since I can then more easily play with
versions; do I need to be adding something to the svn to let 'make rpm'
work?

I'm trying to verify if my kernel version uses the newer version of
generic_make_request and I'm 90% sure it does not.

Ben

WFBitMapS'