[DRBD-user] Using 2 Interfaces for the same drbd device ?

Laurent CARON lcaron at lncsa.com
Tue Aug 28 09:50:15 CEST 2007

Maurice Volaski wrote:
> No, this would not work. Bonding is not routing. There was once a
> discussion here on how this could be accomplished a long while ago using
> OSPF. It is rather complex. I seem to recall, however, that DRBD+, the
> commercial version, can do this natively. Correct?

Did you read my previous post ?

Box1 has
- eth0
- eth1
eth0 and eth1 are bonded into
	- bond0

Box2 has
- eth0
- eth1
eth0 and eth1 are bonded into
	- bond0

bond0 has the ip address 192.168.1.10 on box 1
bond0 has the ip address 192.168.1.20 on box 2

Where is the routing problem ?

Config file will just look like this:

on Inet-Primaire {
     device     /dev/drbd0;