[DRBD-user] checking out 8.1

Tom Brown brown at esteem.com
Mon Aug 27 18:30:25 CEST 2007

On Saturday 25 August 2007 02:13, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> for a testing/staging environment,
> you could try to checkout the
>  svn co http://www.drbd.org/drbd/branches/drbd-8.1
> sources.

I cannot checkout drbd-8.1. I ran the command above and got this error:

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/drbd/branches/drbd-8.1'
svn: PROPFIND of '/drbd/branches/drbd-8.1': 405 Method Not Allowed
(http://www.drbd.org)

I am using subversion 1.4.2. Could that be the problem?

I wanted to test this version in my test environment against kernel 2.6.23.

Thanks,
Tom