[DRBD-user] DRBH/HeartBeat and CROND

Tim O'Donovan tim at icukhosting.co.uk
Wed Aug 22 15:19:57 CEST 2007

> Is there any way for me to start/stop ONLY the "root crontab" and the "user1
> crontab" with heartbeat?

A quick and dirty way would be to create a heartbeat resource script in
Perl to loop through the crontab(s) and comment out the user's entries.
Or simply create a dedicated cron under /etc/cron.d for each user and
move it to a different location when you want the jobs to stop running,
then move it back when you do.

Tim