[DRBD-user] drbd0.7 for geografic clusters

Remigiusz Stachura remigiusz.stachura at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:24:41 CEST 2007

Hello,
is it possible to set up dbrb replication of 1 resource between 2
group of servers located in 2 different places in this way:

Location1
     Location2

A (primary)
    D (secondary)

 I  prot.C
        ^  prot.C
                                                 prot.A
B (secondary for A)               ----------------------->
C (primary for D)
   (primary for C)
        (secondary for B)

In this situation B is secondary for A and in that same time B is primary for C.
Is it possible to achive such situation (I can use only drbd0.7 - SLES10SP1)?