[DRBD-user] Paper for LinuxConf Europe 2007 available

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Sat Aug 11 12:17:54 CEST 2007

There will be a Presentation & BoF session at LinuxConf Europe 2007
September 2-5, Cambridge http://www.linuxconf.eu/2007

The paper as submitted for the conference proceedings is available at
http://www.drbd.org/fileadmin/drbd/publications/drbd8.linux-conf.eu.2007.pdf

It should give a good overview about what DRBD actually does,
and what developments to expect in the near future.

BTW, if you have suggestions as to where to put my focus
in the actual presentation, drop me a note.

see some of you there,

--
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :