[DRBD-user] DRBD primar/primary

James Wilson jwilson at transolutions.net
Wed Aug 8 15:51:05 CEST 2007

Hey All,

    I am running DRBD 8.0.3 in primary/primary mode. I tested my cluster
this morning by pulling the plug on one of the DRBD servers everything
worked out fine but when the server comes back up it doesn't resync and
is in secondary state for some devices and unknown for others. How can I
have the devices sync up and then become primary/primary again? Thanks
for any advice.