[DRBD-user] Problems with diskless mode (OOM killer)

Goswin von Brederlow brederlo at informatik.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri Apr 27 09:33:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I seem to have problems when drbd goes into diskless mode, i.e. when
the physical disk on the primary fails or is detached. At first
everything works but after some I/O the OOM killer goes wild and kills
everything that moves.

I'm using drbd 0.7 on a 2.6.19.2 xen kernel, probably not a well
tested combination.

Has anyone else experienced or tested a disk failure on the primary
node andgot it working? Or the same effect?

MfG
        Goswin