[DRBD-user] Re: increasing drbd device size

Diego Julian Remolina diego.remolina at ibb.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 25 12:58:11 CEST 2007

Check the man page for the drbdadm command, specifically the section:

resize DRBD  will  reexamine all sizing constraints, and re-size the resource�
               device accordingly. E.g. in case you increased the size of your  backing
               storage  devices  (on both nodes of course), then DRBD will adopt to the
               new size after you called this command on _both_ nodes.

Diego