[DRBD-user] [Fwd: Re: [Linux-HA] Cannot create group containing drbd using HB GUI]

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Apr 24 11:07:35 CEST 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 02:39:16PM -0400, Doug Knight wrote:
> Hey Lars,

please read the last line of my sig... :)

> Quick question: Comparing the printf text in your patch to the various
> checks in the drbd ocf script, should the patch be printf'ing "Not
> configured" as the script is checking for (DRBD_STATE_LOCAL checks)? If
> these should match, then I'd actually prefer to change the checks in the
> ocf script to match your patch (I like not having the embedded blank).
>
> Doug

I think the 0.7 drbdsetup reported "Not configured".
So maybe we should stick with that?

but since scripts tailored for 0.7 are likely to be broken for 8.0
anyways, we could also change this to "Unconfigured".
I'm not sure yet, but I'm more for consistency with the /proc/drbd
output, so its probably going to be "Unconfigured".

--
: Lars Ellenberg                            Tel +43-1-8178292-0  :