[DRBD-user] Debian + DRBD + SATA RAID with problems

Mateus Longo mateus at insideracing.com.br
Mon Apr 23 14:33:06 CEST 2007

On 4/23/07, Lars Ellenberg <lars.ellenberg at linbit.com> wrote:

> does your disk lie to the kernel about syncs/flushes?

Actually I don't know.

> did you memtest?

Yep, memory is ok, w/ ECC registered.
> did you fsck?

Sometimes e.g. e2fsck

> did you verify that your chipset does not flip bits during
> heavy DMA transfer? (yes, I have seen it in the field!)
I think the chipset of the machine is running now can do this, because
it is a desktop board running a server with relative high loads.
That's why we are going to change hardware with the board/machine I've
mentioned earlier.

> sorry for your neck...

Thank's!

--