[DRBD-user] cannot umount resource /mirror/mysql

Tony's Linux linux at oaktechnologies.com.au
Fri Sep 29 17:11:17 CEST 2006

hi,

i am getting a 'cannot umount resource' problem when i stop heartbeat.

i have the following command in haresource:

suse-active 192.168.100.1 drbddisk::drbd-mysql
Filesystem::/dev/drbd0::/mirror/mysql::ext3 mysql

What i found out was that if i were to stop mysql server first, the umount
will work (by stopping heartbeat).

So my guess is that there is not enough time for mysql server to shutdown
before the umount of /mirror/mysql.

Can someone help ???

Is this a drbd or HA problem ???

thanks