[DRBD-user] DRBD State Confusion

Usman Ahmad usmanamalik at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 13:03:38 CEST 2006

Hi,
When does the drbd at both machines decide to sync?
Is it always syncing in background?
Does it sync on change of metadisk?
Does it sync when a shift of state occurs? Secondary->Primary etc.

I read about the DRBD+ for more than two nodes operaiton, is it open source,
free to use?

Usman

--
Usman Ahmad Malik